THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

oh the pain!


presently i'm invaded by the company of sore throat. He isn't my friend; i surely didnt invite him over 4 tea n i really wish he vacates becuz since he's not payin rent in my mouth, he needs 2 leave. on top of all that, he brings along his posse [his gang of friends..wuteva they r], fever, sicky feeling & stuffy...like wut is this?

so how am i evicting him? well...i have some authorities w/ me...TYLENOL cold & NYQUIL. i don't know how effective they are in their power but i will let u all know 2-mrw how this episode went.


unto other news:

my classmate n i had 2 create a myspace page for the art management specialization of the communications arts masters program we're in. i luv it. i think it captures the artsy side of the program. finding backgrounds, adding music, pictures and details are so fun, I WISH I WAS GETTING PAID 2 DO THIS 4EVA...but u know wut, such is life rite...wuteva!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

oh poor baby - is this why you were sleeping in class?

I like the new page look - very cool. But the baby blue writing on the blue background is hard to read. i think you should change the color of the letters to something darker and not blue. :)