THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

thanxgivin & such


so this weekend was suppose to be super excited. other than mad preparing for my sis wedding that's going 2 b on fri, thurs wasnt as smooth as i thought. my sis has catered food 4 the families that will be present but in the mean time i'm trying to find my friend who was coming in from canada. she was suppose 2 leave @ 6am but @ 8am she calls becuz the flite is delayed....snow @ the airport...nice. that means she misses the connexion she has in GA b4 comin 2 ft. lauderdale. ok when the plane finally leaves @ 1pm, i call delta askin what is goin on & she tells me that i need to chek online myself..uhmmm...dont u work in delta? wut an a-hole. anywayz, my other fren fron Talli came in ontime but my other was still 2 b found....


later that nite she calls 2 say she lands. well, the weddin was fine, and now..sunday, i'm tryin 2 do some work but the addition 2 this crazy weekend.....a SORETHROAT...which = the cold...nice.


however i must say i am learnng much with elec media.last week we learned about gmail documents...instead of buying word, excel, powerpoint..u can use it through gmail...how clever!


so the quest. of the day is- WHY DO THINGS HAPPEN 2 PPL @ THE TIME WHEN IT'S MOST INCONVENIENT 4 THEM...I DONT GET IT? IS THERE A PURPOSE?


send me answer cuz as usual i'm like confused...WUTEVA!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Answer - because sometimes it happens when it IS convenient - but we don't remember those times because they don't stress us out so much.

A. Nichelle and Co. said...

i guess so

Satisfaktionist said...

Nice turkey, but you did not have to eat the whole turkey by yourself. That just damn greedy!