THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

FANTASY..so much beta than real lyfe


as 1 can see, i luv Kenshin [Batousai Slasher] from Samurai x...only if he wasn't a cartoon...dammit!...hahahahha or maybe i should be a cartoon- i'll be a Jedi Princess; following the skills, moves and lyfe of my Jedi Master, Anakin & then leave to travel far to gather a different type of training...from the Batousai slasher himself...KENSHIN RUROUNI!


[record player scatches] ok who am i fooling? hahahaha


1 more week for class = more time for my thesis. soon it will be all ova & i culd be in that sweet, high paying job, great place et more...well 1st i need experience to back me up & then i get those...but how long will that lyfe take? u c this's y i don't understand real lyfe....u spend so many years in skool, lots of money on skool bills & when u graduate, u have some lousy-ass job? u have got 2 b kiddin me. wut's the point i ask alot...wut's the frickin point?


i do wish everything is peacky keen..wuteva that means..but all that is fantasy. solution: marry some rich guy...he'll give u everything u eva wanted...hahahahha


which leaves the ques. of the day!- IF U HAVE EVERYTHING U EVA DESIRED...WOULD U B HAPPIER THAN IF U STRUGGLED?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Struggling for what you desire is a part of living. If you don't have dissappointments with the excitements there is no reason to keep on striving for greatness. I know that I am struggling right now to keep afloat, living on my own, paying my bills working full time and taking classes full time. however, the reward of finishing up school is having two degrees in a program which i love and being able to go home and see my family and friends, then when the time comes get a fantastic job, maybe not the best paying one but it will keep me secure and happy with not just money but with the fulfillment that i achieved a dream.

A. Nichelle and Co. said...

thanx 4 the encouragement even though being a cartoon seems 2 b less stressful

Satisfaktionist said...

I'm tagging you to do the 7 things meme. Check out the rules on my blog.