THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Last thing...Dr. Campbell's meme??

THE RULES:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.I can't find the blog who tagged me now but if I do I will link to it. It was one of the ones I read regularly that said, "If you haven't done this yet then I tag you."

*********************************************************************************
7 weird things...hahahha





1. i laugh at everything, anytime, anywhere & roll on the floor laughing [rotfl] if the joke is so much, i can't stand strait





2. i must have a balance in things...maybe it's being a perfectionist? but in my closet i have arranged clothes according to colors...purple shirts can't be inbetween black shirt...that's annoying.





3. i must have fruit everyday, otherwise i think my body lacks something





4. i hate sneakers & sweats...i can't wear those..platforms r way better!





5. i coordinate colors to a tee- if i wear tourquoise, i'm sure i have tourquoise accessories, shoes & make-up





6.i'm a pro stalker...& so what...u find out more info than if u really talk 2 the person...hahahha





7. i must use cute stickers on letters or postcards becuz i think it's sooooo boring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tagged you on my Meme...please visit my blog site to get directions to play along.

Satisfaktionist said...

I'm tagging you to do the 7 things meme. Check out the rules on my blog.